This is what I hope to be doing in November, in other words getting back to my writing. Do you write? Do you want to write? Join #NaNoWriMo and go with the flow!
Take care and keep laughing!
- 22 Reasons You Should Participate in NaNoWriMo (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013 (nicolepoweleit.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013: Want to Write a Novel? (anotherdayanothersimle.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013: Want to Write a Novel? (elisajosephine.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (betweenthelinesandbackagain.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo is Almost Here! (messagesfrommylife.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo tips – dealing with deadlines (jenspenden.wordpress.com)
- Are You Participating in NaNoWriMo 2013? (brunsamanda3.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo??? (knittingskeet.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (mekasoulstorm.wordpress.com)
It’s just a few days until November, and you know what that means: National Novel Writing Month, better known ’round these parts as NaNoWriMo, is near.
Have you always wanted to write a novel?
We know some of you have been waiting all year for this month! For those of you who are new to this project, here’s the gist:
View original post 894 more words