There’s a rather lovely lady in the USA who is not only a good cook but a sweet online friend who has, for the second time this year, presented me with an award. She dishes it out in no uncertain terms and she’s Clarissa of Dishing it Out with Clarissa. I owe her a big thank you as well as an apology for not getting round to posting about the first award sooner. If you don’t already know her work, then skate on over and be inspired by her passion for food.
Back in February, Clarissa contacted me to say that I was among the fifteen bloggers to whom she was giving The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. As if that wasn’t enough, she awarded me a One Lovely Blog Award a couple of days ago. Thank you so much, Clarissa. It is such a treat to be considered lovely and inspiring. Since both awards follow the same guidelines and have the same requirements, I’m combining the two into this one post.
Rules for accepting The Very Inspiring Blogger Award & One Lovely Blog Award:
- Create a post showing the award and write about the person who nominated you.
- Reveal 7 things about yourself.
- Present the award to up to 15 bloggers who inspire you and include links to their blogs in your post.
7 Things About Me
I was born in a trunk (into a theatrical family).
I have been an actress since I was 18.
I’m a survivor.
I’m told my best feature is the twinkle in my eyes!
I’m passionate about literature, history, theatre and laughing.
And I keep laughing, no matter what.
(almost) 15 Inspiring Bloggers
- Tiaras and Trianon — Nicole’s passion for tiaras and Marie Antoinette is infectious.
- Cristian Mihai — A splendid writer with a wise head on young shoulders.
- Break Room Stories — Laughter & horror; some of us should be very ashamed about how we treat the hardy souls who serve us food.
- The World’s Top 10 of Anything and Everything — Russell Deasley’s choices are always fascinating.
- Angry Pear — Drew McKevitt’s drawings show that pears have feelings too.
- Vox Political — Welsh journalist Mike Sivier says it like it is.
- Synkroniciti – An arts incubator site expertly run by opera singer & poet Katherine McDaniel.
- Elephant’s Picture Book — If you like children’s literature and you like vintage images, you’ll love this site.
- Pippa Rathborne’s CONTRAblog — Highly intelligent and incisive posts about Art, History and Culture.
- The Graphics Fairy — Karen Watson’s incomparable blog with daily posts offering free vintage images which never fail to engender creativity.
- Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast — The birthplace of James Madison is about to open as a Bed & Breakfast and this blog provides recipes, history and more.
- Beth Conklin — Haunting art.
- The Circus Girl Blog — Enthusiasm is contagious and Xylia’s blog is a must for circus lovers.
Take care and keep laughing!
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (myinneryogi.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (itsthelittlethingsblog.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger Award (milesforthought.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (memorycatcher.me)